Mapping, Manifesting and Managing to Superb Results (IE Singapore Grant)
Business Issue: Increasing competition meant that this EPW clinic had to rethink its strategy to compete and grow from a one surgeon clinic to a brand that can go global.
Process: Using the IE Singapore grant, we supported the client in brand development strategy to enhance business competitiveness and enable business remodeling for growth. The following were completed in the brand building process:
– Brand Audit to understand the brand driver and weakness
– Business plan to map the strategy and align the brand.
– Brand naming and strategy to create a new chapter and position for growth
– New logo, packaging and applied to environment.
– Translate these into all branding and communication activities – client follow up
Results: The brand is able to effectively compete in the local market, expand and create growth through sub brands and branded products.