Mapping and Manifesting An SME Brand (Spring Grant)
Business Issue: Successful SMEs who are able to leverage their competitive advantages easily expand their client base year in, year out. This can only be done through a sustained and integrated brand management strategy.
Process: Using the Spring CDG grant, we supported the client in brand development strategy to enhance business competitiveness and enable business remodeling for growth. The following were the keys to creating value through brand building :
– Know your clients needs better than anyone else – Brand Audit
– Create your brand strategy and business model to align – Roadmap.
– Manifest the strategy with an overhaul of visual identity system – Logo and visuals
– Fuel the strategy with a culture that reflects your brand position – Workshop .
– Translate these into all branding and communication activities – client follow up
Results: Pleodata can effectively compete on a consistent basis against their larger, better resourced competition, and create alternative platform for growth through a brand approach.